What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Drastically Improve Your Strength And Conditioning With The #1 MMA Workout On The Internet and Never Gas Again,Guaranteed!
- When to perform every session – No guesswork involved, you’ll know exactly when to lift weights, use medicine balls, do grip training, stretch, fight through NRG System Complexes, taper, and more.
- The most common mistake when training for power – Most fighters think they’re training to be more powerful, but they’re really doing the opposite and wasting their time.
- So that I could link the exercises in the book to videos, so you can click and see the exercise in motion instead of just looking at pictures.
- My closely guarded 4 phase periodized training program – You’ll peak your strength and conditioning perfectly for your fight so that you’re powerful from the opening bell to when your hand is raised.
- Jeff “The Inferno” Joslin finally discovered what he was doing WRONG in his MMA workouts, which helped him win a welterweight title and make it to the UFC
- Exercises to prevent the most commonly injured joints in MMA – leave these out of your program and you can say goodbye to all the gains you’ve worked so hard for.
- Exclusive access to an online video library – see all of the exercises and workouts used in the program in action instead of being confused trying to follow an exercise through a written description.
- An effective warm-up specific for mixed-martial arts – prevent injury and increase your MMA specific flexibility with this 5 minute warm-up.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts – Use this method and you’re guaranteed to consistently get stronger, more fit, and more feared by your opponents and training partners.
- A 38 year old BJJ National Gold Medalist finally learned how to train to get “faster and bigger gains in conditioning than ever” (and shredded in the process)
Can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ultimate MMA Strength & Conditioning Program scores 67.75/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.ultimatemmastrength.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: ultimatemmastrength.com you’ll also be taken through to ultimatemmastrength.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)